My name is John Sheehan and I am a small business owner and web developer.
As a small business owner, I am passionate about helping other small businesses get a great website at a price that fits their budget.
With the day-to-day running of my business, I know it was hard enough for me to find the time to get my website up and running. And I’m a web developer!
I can only imagine the pain you must feel. In fact, I don’t have to imagine it, because I talk with small businesses on a daily basis.
That’s why I am now excited to offer your small business a great website.
Let’s get some things out of the way quickly.
- You’re website will be extremely easy to maintain.
- It will work on a mobile phone, a table, a laptop and a desktop.
- Rest assured your website will be Google friendly, allowing you to generate organic search traffic.
- It will be up and running quickly, no long wait for your launch date.
- It is flexible so if you don’t like how it looks today, you can change it today and you don’t have to pay someone additional money to make those changes.
- You will get a whole day of face-to-face contact with me, an expert in web development. We’ll build your site together and you will see just how intuitive your website is.
Why I created Flexible Web.
I get numerous emails and calls from small business owners such as yourself who want a website.
The conversation turns pretty quickly to cost.
If you want a custom site then you need someone to design it, someone to develop it and someone to project manage it. It’s not going to be cheap as these are all skilled jobs.
Then you add in the fact that you have to go through quite a lengthy process in order to get your site live.
Costs and timescales therefore put you off, and quite frankly, that annoys me.
Sadly, what then happens a lot of the time is you either choose not to have a website OR a small amount of money is invested in a poor quality website.
Will my website be bespoke?
Of course it will be. A thousand times YES.
Let’s be honest. The majority of websites have very similar components. What makes a website unique is:
- Brand colours.
These will all be completely customised when you get a website from me.
In fact given the number of features available to you, there is in theory 6,227,020,800 different ways to layout a page assuming you only used each one once.
And that doesn’t even include the individual configurations that are available within each feature.
Speaking of pages, you can have as many as you need. No additional costs for additional pages.
Therefore let’s put to one side the worries about not having a bespoke site.
It absolutely will be.
Trust me, I’m an expert.
I’ve been developing websites for 15 years now. This framework, product or whatever you want to call it is a culmination of all of my experience. And I am genuinely excited to help small businesses get online quickly with a highly professional looking website.